View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 01:12 PM   #324
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Some news and notes:

I am going to keep Thomas Carrano at Monmouth, since thrnscrrn3 hasn't been on the forums since March. This brings up an interesting question.. when I have a situation like this, when a user hasn't been on the forums in several months, or when a user is not responding to my PMs, should that user have their team taken away and have their coach resign from their team in the game? Or should I just leave it alone and keep it as is? I'd like some input on that.

Same situation with Dave Johnson of Kansas, as dave731 hasn't been on the forums since July. My problem with just removing these coaches from the game is, what if the users come back and want to know what happened to their teams? On the other hand, if they haven't been on the forums in that long, there's a chance they might not come back, and I would have human coached teams with no user to follow them. I really need some advice on this one.

I'm also going to accept the Alabama-Michigan game on behalf of Grover, who hasn't been on the forums in almost a month either.

I have sent a PM to Zinto, who has a decision to make about the UCLA-Kentucky challenge that UCLA offered, as well as a job offer to consider.

Also, the Davidson/Charlotte game has been cancelled, as Davidson coach Randolph Childress is moving to UConn, and it was Davidson that offered the challenge.

I am hoping to get these few items cleared up so that I can start the next season tomorrow..please guys, if anybody has an opinion about users that haven't been on the forums in several months, let me know. And if any other teams want to have an input on their schedule, let me know.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote