View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 10:29 AM   #251
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Neuqua gave an untrue reason for why he was voting for Path, I brought that up to him and he said that was right and he was mixed up, yet still kept his vote there without giving any real good reason.

If this is your reasoning then quite honestly I can't really fault you. What I can tell you is that yes, I voted for path initially based on false impulsions. After you right'ed me, I said I would keep my vote on path until a more suitable candidate came along. With path having his difficulties logging on as well, I thought he was the guy whom we could sacrifice should he be a good guy since he wasn't able to participate much anyway. I voted earlier in the day also (for me atleast) because I knew there was a chance I would not be around later to place a vote so I wanted to get one in there while I could. I had zero idea it would have ended up in a tie, it was far too early to tell at that point.

I've played in two games before and have not been lynched (being a good guy both times) and it would be a shame to be lynched for anything but wolfy techniques. It is early and you can say I have basically made two low risk votes so far (sndvls and path.)

I'm not even going to pretend that I am half as smart as any of you guys when it comes to these WW games and so if you guys want to lynch me because I am offering the least productivity (which I guess in a way I have to take responsibility for since that's the reason I voted path) then so be it. I just suggest looking deeper into other people's actions this game and have some real evidence to go by.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote