Thread: Hattrick
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:18 AM   #139
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

We got knocked out in the third round of the Cup, 2-1.

I'm about to sell my #1 keeper trainee, who will turn 21 next Sunday. He's close to popping to Extra-terrestrial, (16) so when that happens in a 3-4 weeks, the common wisdom is he should be sold. My #2 keeper popped to 11 this week and will turn 19 in a few days, too. So I'm covered there.

#1's salary should double to close to 30k per week, he's 14,770 per week now, and he doubled to that on his last b-day, but that was after going up three levels. He's only up about 2.5 this year. Holding on to him won't be that big an expense though. I would be down 40k per week before ticket sales even after his salary doubling, so I cover easily.

For me, the really cool part is a bought him for 1k and I'll sell him for around 6 million or more.

He's a USA-born kid, so I'll notify this thread when goes up for sale.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote