View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 01:53 PM   #85
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, just to be clear, I do not have the bank roll sufficient to just use various cards I already own, and others that I can buy or assemble through sets, to get myself one of these 90 rated players, just to make my team better right now. That is not the plan. The plan, instead, is to take advantage of the overzealous people who are doing that… And for those who are impatient, or not well informed about the cheap way to do the various things they need to do, I want to sell them the components they need at high prices.

On a certain level, yes, I am interested in the new players that fit my theme teams being ones who will be useful and helpful. I would love a defensive tackle for the Browns, I have made that clear, and that is true. But, more immediately, the point is that I have been accumulating lots of 70 rated cards, buying them cheaply in anticipation of them becoming in higher demand as components for these much sought after sets. Right now, I am hoping to make money by leveraging the team builders cards… The market has already anticipated these becoming in demand, they are now selling in the 40s, but I’m still occasionally buying them at 35 or 38. I am also buying components to assemble them, when I can muster the energy to get down to my console. (I’ve been ill)

So, the real goal is that over the next couple of weeks, I can turn my 300 K bank roll into 500 or 600 K… Mostly by using the various components of this new game changing set of cards, and the sets to create them.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote