View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiperXHC View Post
Dola. By the way. Does anybody have any opinions on how important "endurance" is to the grand scheme of things? If a guy just looks spectacular at everything and his endurance is low, how bad does that really make him overall?

And how much endurance is considered good...(for that matter...how full should the bars be to determine if someone is worthy ANYTHING in that category?)

This is completely annecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt. I ALWAYS liked to get guys with high endurance, simply because I didn't want to pay them a boatload of money and have them sit half the plays out.

That changed a tiny bit when I found a CB, which I desperately needed, who had great bars, but a 20-ish endurance. Instead of writing him off, I checked out their stat pages to see how many plays he played in compared to a starting CB on my team who had 90-ish endurance. He played 100 or so less plays, but if you think about that, it's only about 6-7 plays per game, which isn't bad at all.

I have noticed, however, that low endurance players get the * on the roster screen, meaning they're tired. So I think endurance might have more to do with "season endurance" than "game endurance." I have no idea how much being tired affects their play though.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote