View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 02:42 PM   #11
ReiperXHC
n00b

Thank you, Travis.

Note to everyone, I've edited the previous post here, to include their ACTUAL positions (added "left" guard instead of just "guard" etc.) as well as the scouts impressions, (current ratings with future ratings in parenthises).

Here's the next 5 rounds.

5-7: Donnie George, C, 17 (59)

I didn't want to go too long without having a decent center. Great at both Pass and Run blocking, but has low blocking strength. Decent endurance, but definately not a long snapper.

6-26: Marcus Brennan, TE, 29 (55)

Higher end players are already very few and far between, and TE's don't go very quickly. I decided to pick up a good one here just so I can have at least some good players. He's good at pass blocking, but not very strong. Key skills for short passing. He's very good at avoiding drops, getting down field and route running (nice). Has good courage, EXCELLENT endurance, a special teamer...and...will be our long snapper probably as that one is flush over to the right (makes up for the center having like...none)

7-7: Tyrus Farr, MLB, 14 (57)

Good at run defense, zone, and play diagnosis with decent endurance. He's also very good with B&R but I highly doubt he'll be needing that on this team. I guess he's decent with pass rushing too, but I kinda' plan on blitzing with the OLB's rather than the MLB, but who knows...things are very likely to change as I get into the game planning and strategy aspect of this game. (4-3 btw)

8-26: Kenneth Gianettino, SS, 14 (57)

Good at run defense. Zone and play diagnosis all the way right. Special teamer that may return kicks and has good endurance. What an annoying last name to say. lol

9-7: Dexter Gardner, RDE, 14 (47)

The defensive linemen are starting to become very slim pickins'. I thought I should probably pick up one or two before we're only left with guys with potential in like the 30s. Anyways. Good run and pass rush, but low strength for it. (hard to find strong guys in this draft already) Good play diagnosis (apparently we'll have a very "smart" defense lol) Good endurance.

Next 5 rounds a little later. Nearing the half way point of picking up my starters here.

ReiperXHC is offline   Reply With Quote