View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #14
ReiperXHC
n00b

Alright, the next stage here. Izulde frightened me into selecting two of the best mediocre offensive tackles out there lol.

10-26: Kenyon Johnston, LT, 14 (43)

As the players are getting frighteningly worse, I'm beginning to pay more attenton to gray bars rather than blue. And soon decisions aren't going to be based on how far to the right their gray bar is...but much more likely...do they even have any gray bar, lol. That said, Kenyon has better bars in pass blocking and endurance, and still shows "some" gray in run and blocking strength lol.

11-7: Jason Muller, LT, 19 (48)

Much more rounded than kenyon, all gray bars going past the first "line" and his slightly strongest skill is in his blocking strength.

12-26: Jeremy Mayes, RCB, 17 (51)

Oops I messed up a little here...I forgot that I was planning on m2m with my CB's, and this guy has like nil in that category. Maybe he can switch positions with one of the much better safeties. Anyways, his gray bars cross the 2nd line in (i'm only going to list relevant to my scheme bars) run defense, zone, play diagnosis, and interceptions. This guy should fit in very well here....maybe I'll even keep him as a corner and do bump and run (which is his highest bar anyway) instead of man 2 man with the CB's. Yeah I think I will do that, because I really like this guy as a CB.

13-7: Oliver Heath, QB, 13 (50)

Still needed a QB, and thought I should pick one up before it was entirely too late and got stuck with 3rd string calibur as my starter heh. Screen and short both around the middle line as far as passing skills. As far as other skills, 3rd down, accuracy, etc. All past the middle line except for sense rush, which the gray bar is exactly at the first line. (All will drop down after the draft by the way, so anything that's not at least "above" the first line is pretty much going to suck)

14-26: Roman Bolender, MLB, 12 (47)

This guy is going to be moved to one of the OLB positions. He's actually quite decent for this stage of this cruddy cruddy allocation draft. Good pass rusher who can zone and stop the run, with good endurance and play diagnosis. Perfect fit imho.

This draft is beginning to dry out very very quickly. These first couple of seasons are probably going to feel like high school football. A solid starter at QB will probably average like 65.5 in QB rating...etc...

On the other hand...RB's will likely have excellent seasons, as the best current ratings in the league are in that position...which is good...because we have the best one. As a matter of fact our RB has a current rating of 39, which is the best current rating of any player in the entire league. (FRIGGIN' SWEET) That young man will win us a lot of games, and I'm now thinking that until we get our offense in better shape a few seasons down the road, this will be a KCY style pound the rock offense.

ReiperXHC is offline   Reply With Quote