View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:05 PM   #16
ReiperXHC
n00b

Next group here.

15-7: Teddy Thomason, FL, 21 (43)

It's time we had some recievers. Kinda' worried because I forgot about them, and I can't run the ball on EVERY play. I'd like to at least pick up SOME yards when we pass. Best at Avoid Drops, Getting Downfield and Courage. Decent route running, and endurance.

16-26: Bernard Keck, SE, 15 (42)

Avoids drops, gets downfield, and can run routes. Will probably be the go-to guy (if there is such a thing this late in the draft.) Good courage, and does decent at adjusting to the ball. Endurance is at least past the first line.

17-7: Darren Camudgeon, LDE, 17 (40)

I needed some defensive linemen, I've only selected one up until this point. He has a really really good pass rush technique. Decent play diagnosis. that's about it. lol I think all of the like 3 guys who have any strength (blocking or rushing) got taken in the first round, cuz I can't find any. So if I want any kind of a pass rush, they're just going to have to be weaklings...it shouldn't matter I guess since the blockers he's getting past will be weak too.

18-26: Sherman Carpenter, LDT, 5 (39)

Low current rating, I'm taking a chance on him. Good run defense, Pass rush technique, AND play diagnosis. No strength (I'm just not going to mention strength anymore....unless I see someone who actually has some)

19-7: Conrad Flowers, RDT, 21 (40)

This guy shows gray in everything, I'm taking a chance on him too because every thing is low below the first line except for punishing hitter and endurance. Did I mention he has gray? lol

Alright one more round left before I decide wether or not I'm going to tell everybody about the scrubs of the league...already we're close to the guys who will probably have very short 3 or 4 year careers...unless there's some gold in them thar hills...

ReiperXHC is offline   Reply With Quote