View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 04:31 PM   #17
ReiperXHC
n00b

Okay this is the last set of draftees that I'm going to get into in depth this way. After this I'm going to finish the draft, and do a full roster overview, and get the season started.

20-26: Louie Cox, P, 41 (76)

Exploitation alert!!! LoL Okay, I exploited a game quirk...I know the the AI doesn't pick kickers and punters until after round 22, so I moved in on this territory early to see if I could get an edge. All I gotta' say is great bars here.

21-7: Sam Stack, K, 31 (77)

Again, great bars here...ha ha ha suckers (on the other teams) your kickers suck!!!! Mua ha haaaa....

22-26: Bo Baker, WLB, 19 (45)

Was a MLB when I drafted him, I already switched him over, this guy got a ratings bump when he switched positions, same with the other MLB I drafted to be an OLB. Both got bumps. Sweeeeeeet.....

23-7: Ed Moen, LCB, 14 (38)

Good at bump and run....that's why he got picked. lol

24-26: Tracy Weaver, FB, 12 (42)

I honesly could have done MUCH better in this position since the computer AI drafts full-backs later than other positions, but I completely forgot about this position until just now. So a mediocre FB to go with a mediocre offense in a mediocre league all around. Oh...he shows promise in blocking...yeah....

Well those are my starters....I'm just going to finish up the draft now so we can get on with the show. Thanks everybody for bearing with this slow painful process without any stellar athletes lol. Except Ike Alger of course...and our 2 kickers he he.

ReiperXHC is offline   Reply With Quote