View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 12:06 AM   #130
DeToxRox
Head Coach

WWF No Way Out
Sunday, Week 4, February 1998
Palace of Auburn Hills, MI

Pre-Show Dark Match
Adam Copeland, Christian Cage & Christopher Daniels defeated The New Blackjacks & Crush (D-)

Pre-Show Dark Segment
Rob Van Dam hypes his debut (E+)

Rob Van Dam defeated Terry Funk (D+)

DX arrive to the Palace in a limo (C+)

Kane defeated Goldust (C+)

Steve Austin is backstage with Todd Pettengail hyping up his ass kicking of Rocky Maivia (B-)

The Undertaker defeated Vader by disqualification (B+) As UT is getting up following the win the lights go out. When they come on Kane is in the ring and he shoots a fireball at Undertaker who writhes around in pain (B) Kane leaves with Vader & Cornette

A video hypes the hardcore tournament (C-)

Mankind defeated Sabu in a Texas Death Match to win the WWF Hardcore Title (B-)

A video plays showing what has lead us to the WWF Tag Team Title Match (C+)

The New Age Outlaws and the Legion of Doom drew following double DQ (C-)

Jeff Jarrett drew Ken Shamrock when they reached the time limit (B-) Jeff Jarrett makes defense #9 of his WWF Intercontinental Title

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler hype our main event (B+)

Now we see a video for Rock/Austin (B)

Steve Austin defeated Rocky Maivia (A*)

We get our last video hyping Owen and Triple H (B+) which leads to a shot backstage of Owen warming up (C+)

Owen Hart defeated Triple H (B+) as Owen celebrates Steve Austin attacks him and says he'll see him at WrestleMania. Owen makes defense #1 of his WWF Heavyweight Title.

Show Rating: B

Show Thoughts

WCW may think Bret/Hennig was MOTY, but Austin and Rock tore the house down. Those two left it all in the ring and it definetly could signal our potential ME of next years WrestleMania.

I am proud of this show, and I expect this is a great lead to WM.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote