View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #46
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm still unclear on a number of things: equipment/pads, practice location, schedule. I'd assume it's somewhere along the lines of the first weekend of September, though at this point I'd prefer the 2nd weekend.

I feel very good about either Nathaniel or Noah being the quarterback. Nate came highly, highly recommended and was a quarterback. Both parents raved about how intelligent the boys are as well. He's also receiving more instruction right now than any other player in the league, so if anyone could step in and play the position right away, it could be him.

If I moved Nate to a wing, I could see splitting time with Jacob at the quarteback position. I'm just not sold on Jacob's athletic ability. He came away just under average on the PAT. I'm not sold on his intelligence, either. The main reason I took him, other than he was one of the best available at the time, was because I liked how he made contact on Thursday.

I could give Jacob a few of the token plays where the quarterback hands off rather quickly. I could also get him in for our toss play, where we have the QB toss the ball back and then lead block.

That might keep Noah maybe a little more out of harm's way.