View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #688
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAsterling View Post
Great read......it took me a few hours to read all 14 pages, but I love this dynasty.

I'm curious where the ex-Liverpool M C Cook ended up, and love the fact that you got Constantino to sign for you.

Thanks! Sam Cook spent 3 months with Woking when we won league 1, playing 15 matches and putting up a huge 7.43 rating, getting a couple goals, 4 assists and 3 man of the match awards for us. IIRC I brought him in when a bad injury forced another season long loaner out the door early that year for us.

He was sold to Hibernian in the Scottish Premier League for $2 million. He played 18 matches for them last season, notching 4 goals and 3 assists and a 7.26 rating as they finished 11th out of 12 teams in that league, barely avoiding relegation.

I tell my scout to scout him, he's a physical god with 5 physical ratings above 15 including 18 pace, and a great passer, but he doesn't have the solid balanced all around ratings that guys like Donnelly have.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to reading more about Ipswich in the EPL.

I think we might have 33 more EPL Matches to go before we don't get to read about Ipswich in the EPL for awhile at this rate. But hopefully things will turn around!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote