View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #86
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Yup. And it was 3 that messaged me (including one of the "meet me" people I think), and then one other "meet me" person who hasn't messaged me yet.

So like 4 females.

Then I would recommend responding to all four. These women have shown an interest in you. It's much easier to be chased than the chaser. Also with you being new you can play the "this is all new to me" card. Ask about their experiences with the site. Most women will volunteer what has gone wrong with the other guys, some might offer up info like they never message a guy first but liked your profile (probably a lie but who cares, they are showing interest in you), and some may be new just like you. Learn from what women tell you on here and don't make the same mistakes with them.

I would never mention that you were on match.com and all the frustration with it. We want to remain positive in starting out here. This is a fresh start so treat it as one.

Women want a positive guy and you showing interest in them when they got out of their shell to message you first is comforting to them. It takes balls for a woman to make that leap sometimes because they have always been chased. You have to think that most women on here delete a ton of emails without even reading them. If you think you got frustrated on Match sending out messages and getting nothing back in responses, just think how it is for a woman to try the same thing. It's ten times worse. I'm not saying you have to date everyone of them but responding is good karma and makes a more positive situation for both of you. Who knows, through conversations you might find someone you didn't like at first a little more than you think.

This also fits into your submissive lifestyle with the woman being the aggressive one here (just reading from your match profile).
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote