View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #98
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Here's a question - so I have my "what am i looking for" set on the more serious end...but then my "longest relationship" is like...a year.

It's been a hell of a long time since I've been in a relationship, I wish I could like...not answer the question...any suggestions? I feel like maybe some women may not take me seriously as having serious potential since I don't have like a 3 year relationship under my belt or whatever...

Good question... has someone asked you why already or is this your own paranoia off your own profile? I would say answer semi-truthfully. I think acceptable answers (and they may apply to you) are:

(1) I took time working on myself/my business/my schooling after a relationship ended instead of jumping into another bad one immediately. (gives you an opportunity to play things slow if needed). There is nothing wrong with not being a serial dater. There are women out there who will understand the working on myself angle. All that zen-like shit.

(2) ... I can't think of another reason. Someone else brain storm.

What is your reason? There has to be one. I like to be alone is not an acceptable answer.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote