View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 08:37 AM   #1502
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
Like I say, for saldana to have been a wolf would mean I would have had to have been a wolf. Do you think I would have dropped out if I'd had a 'good' role instead of vanilla villager? That's all I'm sayin'.

Maybe I would've, but bein' the bad guy is so much fun that I probably would have at least tried to stay in instead of throwing in the towel.

You aren't getting something here. I knew Saldana was a villager when you quit when I made the vote at the end. The night before RA died someone was converted, it could have only been 1 of 3 people. King, Saldana, or Pennywise. King was killed by the wolves. That leaves 2 people for possible conversion, Saldana and Pennywise. It was a 50/50 chance. Penny played it better at the end so I voted Saldana.

You had no clue if you were cursed or not when you quit. Like I said, read the thread and see what all went into my vote, it had nothing to do with you quiting or anything that Saldana did before the night of the last conversion(THERE WERE 2, 1 ON NIGHT 1, AND ONE TOWARD THE END OF THE GAME WAY AFTER YOU QUIT).
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote