View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #271
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Like I stated before, I felt any inaction in my post would not only be anti-productive, but also almost criminal in failure to do my elected duty. I am very dissapointed that my fellow Consul...

Going to respond to more of this, obviously, but I wanted to note that I'm happy you accused SOMEONE. We absolutely have to if we're going to accomplish anything.

Quote:
This early comment from the senator made me a bit worried that his actions were selfish in nature and not looking to further the republic. (In regards to my reasoning for sueing Ironus)

I'll make no secrets about it. I fully want to try and make as much cash as possible, be able to secure the services of who I want. I have no other abilities except for being rather wealthy, and this is my plan to try and best serve the Republic. Right now, I know me, and only me, is the side of the Republic. If I make myself the richest, then I know we have that advantage.

For the rest, there's not much I can say. I still think the best course of action is to get the knowledge of what those things do out.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote