View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

Not planning to post this much detail generally, I think, but for starters...

Code:
Turn 1 - Lord Rattington L plays 4 Coppers. (+$4) L buys and gains a Silver. L draws 5 cards. Turn 1 - QuikSand Q plays 3 Coppers. (+$3) Q buys and gains a Silver. Q draws 4 Coppers and an Estate. Turn 2 - Lord Rattington L plays 3 Coppers. (+$3) L buys and gains a Silver. L shuffles their deck. L draws 5 cards. Turn 2 - QuikSand Q plays 4 Coppers. (+$4) Q buys and gains a Moneylender. Q shuffles their deck. Q draws 3 Coppers, an Estate and a Moneylender. Turn 3 - Lord Rattington L plays 3 Coppers and a Silver. (+$5) L buys and gains a Council Room. L draws 5 cards. Turn 3 - QuikSand Q plays a Moneylender. Q trashes a Copper. Q gets +$3. Q plays 2 Coppers. (+$2) Q buys and gains a Witch. Q draws 3 Coppers, a Silver and an Estate. Turn 4 - Lord Rattington L plays 2 Coppers and a Silver. (+$4) L buys and gains a Silver. L shuffles their deck. L draws 5 cards.

Game is starting pretty much as expected. Bot is going with Council Room and big money (silvers so far). I got my first trash-and-buy to get my Witch. A fair start for both of us, like an scripted chess opening that everyone expected to see.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote