View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:35 PM   #2
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

First, let's meet the key members of my coaching staff.

The Syndicate Coordinator, K.C. Roye, seems OK. He is Decent at maintaining the players' Academic Eligibility, Good at dealing with Syndicate Investigation (which I hope won't be a concern) and Pretty Good at Soliciting Donations.

Our Offensive Coordinator is Tracy Sanford. His only real skill appears to be developing offensive linemen (Very Good), and he's Terrible with QBs and RBs. He's a Lousy play caller, too. Coach Sanford prefers to run the I formation.

The Defensive Coordinator, James Money, is Excellent at developing linebackers and Terrific at rehabilitating injured players, and he's a Very Good play caller. He's Lousy at working with defensive linemen, though. On the whole, he's a better coach than Sanford is.

The coach responsible for scouting players in the Northeast is Kennedy Noried. I'm guessing most of our recruits will come from his territory. He's best at identifying good quarterbacks and defensive backs, and Terrible at spotting talented running backs.

It doesn't look like I can replace these coaches with new ones, so I'll have to make do with them for one season, at least.

I'm going to name our stadium Cape Cod Field, since Barnstable is on the Cape. It's an historic stadium, home to almost 70 years of football history, but it seems like neither the locals nor the alumni care much about the team. The students, however, are another story.

I'm inheriting a program with one of the best academic reputations in the country. Each of our majors is ranked between #14 and #18, and the only subject in which a player cannot major is Industrial Engineering.

Next, we'll take a look at the players who will be taking the field for Barnstable in the 2004 season.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote