View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:22 PM   #862
whomario
Pro Starter

Likely fits better here than the Trump Thread, bit of discussion/comments there starting at Post 11290 by AlexB: The Trump Presidency – 2016 - Page 226 - Front Office Football Central

Here's an excerpt, might even be the full segment "Kinderguardians" referenced (not sure as i haven't seen the full episode)

Who Is America? (2018) | First Look | Sacha Baron Cohen SHOWTIME Series - YouTube

And i am sorry, but if in 2018 as a public figure you are too stupid/lazy/gullible to google "Rita Ora", "Blink 182" or "Wiz Khalifa" before claiming those as scientific terms supporting children's suitability to use guns, then that makes two reasons why you shouldn't be in any sort of position of influence.

Also, will people 100 years from now still fall for the "foreigner trying to speak english" act and assume that clever jabs are actually just him not grasping the language ? ("This segment would cause heads to explode in this country" /// "Why, because they will be shot ?" )
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 07-17-2018 at 07:16 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote