View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:34 AM   #348
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
If you are vanilla, I’m not sure you mind getting jumped on to protect those who have more critical roles, if you get what I’m saying. Maybe if there’s no really no NK mechanism then the seer has time to work through these claims, but I don’t like them.

I don't mind getting jumped on, if a critical role is indeed at risk. But if I know I'm good, it doesn't do the good guys much good to kill me. It would better instead to kill a villager or a vampire.

As a former villager, my understanding is that we had a kill. We should plan for that eventuality again.

I suspect EF will have changed it up completely, as in where before maybe we had a vampire AND villagers, and this time we have just villagers. He probably re-rolled the entire game. That would be my guess.

But I have to believe villagers are a non-negotiable part of the game. Assuming that is true, and knowing what I understand from my time as a villager, they have a kill.

We need to be prepared for that and not act like it possibly won't happen.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote