View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 10:45 PM   #37
Umbrella
High School Varsity

The last ally phase of the year. Australia is the first to act. For the first action, I remove their two tension counters. We move the level 2 terror group from gathering to locating. For their unilateral action, they hold a summit with China, which removes a tension from China.

Next up is Israel, and with the mess in the Middle East, this could be dangerous. I remove 2 tensions, and then move a level 2 terror group from locating to targeting, and another from gathering to locating.

For their unilateral action, they do a surprise attack on Hamas. I setup the war chart. They currently have a 9:2 advantage in power, plus the element of surprise.

India goes next. Our relationship is only close, so I only get one joint action. I try to de-escalate their conflict with China, but fail. They unilaterally train counter terror groups in Egypt, which reduces a level 2 terror group to level 1.

Finally, the Taliban gets to act. They increase their power in our war by 1.

Then we check unstable states. One of the unstable states in the Middle East becomes a level 1 Rogue State. Ugh, this is not what we need right now.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote