View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #252
hoopsguy
General Manager

So, here is my "I've been playing the game for one hour" trust list.

1) Chief Rum - moderate distrust, have different scenarios with Autumn stuck in my head that involve him. Seemed to be on RendeR's potential list to scan based on posts, which may have put wolves in position to risk bodyguard block to eliminate RendeR. Smart enough to have picked up on RendeR hint post late Day 1, but not around at deadline to do anything about it. Sole voter on RA D1 and on RendeR D2, so voting record seems risky as well.

2) saldana - close to even, maybe slight distrust based on impression that he would have been ready to jump onto bandwagon for me if it had started. But wasn't willing to start it himself.

5) The Jackal - moderate distrust. The fact that a couple of people posted thoughts on giving space to him + me for Day 1 no-shows, and continued to give me space on Day 2 makes me worry that he was/is a wolf. Probably an example of werewolf paranoia kicking in hard, but I haven't been able to get around this feeling while going through posts.

6) Autumn - high distrust as the last remaining unknown voter on Chief Rum Day 1, although he seemed OK with his horse not winning that race (didn't move, but was pushing others to make their votes count late). I firmly believe that wolves want to scatter their votes every day, if at all possible. With CR as one of the top candidates, I think that there had to be a wolf on him unless CR was a wolf and the other wolves felt pressured to stay away from him. But the late votes on Pass came from villagers, so it wasn't wolves actively deciding that vote. This is my likely vote for today.

7) hoopsguy - villager (self-proclaimed as maker of this list)

8) Danny - has revealed as bodyguard, unchallenged so far.

9) DaddyTorgo - slight distrust, RendeR also mentioned him as possible candidate for vote so logic I applied on CR should be equally applicable here.

12) J23 - slight distrust, as I think his voting record is pretty poor at the moment. One of two on declared BG D1 + early RendeR voter. Same arguments I've got with CR in terms of potentially picking up on RendeR post late D1, but not at much at risk of being scanned based on rep + past games with RendeR.

13) Darth Vilus - seem to never trust him, but right now he is a straight neutral for me.

All in all, not much trusting going on but there are different grades of distrust.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote