View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #2407
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Yeah, CF, thanks a ton for jumping in and right into the middle of things. That was great, and definitely helped the game keep up its momentum.

I think for the rest of my games i'll have a "replacement player" policy. I felt bad that people were reading one way or the other into when I chose to replace NTN. Something like, no posts or PMs in 48 hours means you're out? Hard and fast so there's no question about it.

When Gonzo went in active in mine, it was like 3 different people that PMed me and others were posting about him. WHich is why I started PMing him. When he wasn't around AND missed the first vote, I PMed him the next day to vote. It was I think wednesday when I decided just to drop him (day 3). That seemed about right.

So I think if a player misses ANYTHING, a vote or a scan, the GM should PM them and say "what's up?"

And replace them if they don't show...but there should be a consistentcy whether it's a roled role or not otherwise people will figure out which replacements are wolves/seer/vanillas, etc
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote