View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #521
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Jan 8, 2014 (morning)

Our Reserves played a fitness friendly against lower division side Whickham, drawing 2-2.

Andrew Higgins misses the match after a training injury, the lineup is a mixture of first-teamers needing fitness work & not expected to play on Saturday and the usual reserve suspects. Playing the match in light snow. A scoreless first half, we look about an interested in being here as ... well, nobody looks any less interested to be here than our players. Down 2-0 at 78' Musungu scores off a corner by Wignall. Janneh bangs in a rebound at 87' to draw us level. 92' minute see a penalty assessed, only to have Morrison choke and fire it straight to the keeper.

-------

January 9, 2014 (morning)
A little bit of interest being shown in Reece Hands, although I may get blasted for letting him go for nearly nothing if anything comes to pass.

Recent trialist Tyrell Miller-Rodney has agreed to terms with Basingstoke of BSBS, choosing them over Solihull Moors. We were not planning to make him an offer.

--------

January 11, 2014

Recently acquired youngster Ben Jefford has signed a new professional contract with us, a deal that will keep him here through 2015.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 06-25-2014 at 12:27 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote