View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #527
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

January 22, 2014 (morning)

Before our fixture in the afternoon, we hold a short press conference to introduce our latest signing, 21 year old fullback Aziz Deen-Conteh. The pacy defender from Sierra Leone spent four years in the Chelsea development system & has 8 caps to his credit despite his tender age.

On the downside, the loan of Andrai Jones from Hartlepool has finished & he has returned to his parent club (in spite of us getting agreement from the club to extend the deal to the end of the year more than a week ago). Negotiations will continue in th ... hang on a sec, phone. Oh good, Hartlepool have accepted the loan offer for Andrai Jones. Hopefully he'll arrive back here shortly.

We have also released DC/ST Sam Christensen on a free, saving $180/wk from his rolling contract. The versatile player never really found a spot in his 2+ seasons here, appearing in 3 league matches during that time with an average rating of 6.17. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.