View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:55 AM   #723
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Just a quick check in, as I am extremely busy in the office this morning. I read up some last night, but morning posts up to now, I won't have read.

First off, thanks for believing in me for the doctor role, and I hope Autumn and ntndeacon will work with me to keep us in tip top shape.

I believe three can work on Schmidty, correct? It only stands to reason that ntndeacon, myself and Autumn should do that.

I would, given Schmidty's injuries, want to reiterate how incredibly important a medical facility is. I'll restate what I said yesterday. We have health ratings. Everyone knows that. We now have evidence that low health can eliminate a person from working. We know we will see attacks or sabotage of some sort, and will see deteriorating health.

All the research and engineering projects in the world won't do a thing if we're all dead or dying.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote