View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #616
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Next up is Vit Setubal. We are away. Rodrigues hits Stepinski for a score. Komorski to Schaap. Schaap to Rocker. Driussi to Costa. Half. Schaap to Rocker. We win 5-0. MOM is Schaap.

That was Rodrigues’s 125 game

The first leg of the European Competition has arrived. Benfica hosts Porto and is not fussed and wins 3-1.

Now we host Moscow. Rodrigues is out with enough yellows to ban him for a match. Luckily, we are at home first, so we may not need him as much. Petersson starts. Pick up where you left off!!! Stepinski falls on a shot by Schaap that rebounds right to him and puts it away in the 14th. Then a few minutes later they cross and score back. 1-1. Rosano – Driussi – Rocker, score in the 41st. 2-1 at the half. Hey, we can do even better! A few attacks of ours are pushed away. Then they score off a corner. Rocker intercepts the ball, finds Stepinski who scores in the 56th. Teikeu heads in for Costa. Strandberg to Rocker in the 72nd on a corner of our own. I pull back the throttle a notch. Driussi sinks a DFK in the 84th I send out Rui P and Marcio Sousa. Rui Pereira intercepts the ball on the right side, and begins to drive, and Driussi begins to drive with him about 7 yards to the left. Rui Pereira is tackled hard and the balls rolls to Driussi who scoops It up and shoots a long shot a and sinks it in injury time. We win 6-2 here. MOM is Rocker.

The Triad of Terror each scored 2 goals.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote