View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 10:44 PM   #408
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-I installed the latest patch before the last show. If anyone else is playing TEW, they hide the new patches in the "Tech Support" forum on the site since they're considered "temporary". They've installed about 5 or 6 versions of the latest temporary patch over the last 3 or 4 months, sill no official release. But apparently, they've tweaked things some things in the AI.

-I had requested negotiations with Jushin Liger for our upcoming cruiserweight division, but he rejects me and signs with All Japan.

-Kerry Von Erich was late for the last show. This is hardly the first offense, so I suspend him for a week.

-The TV show gets a 0.51 rating. That's lower than the last 3 weeks, but still strong.

-The Road Warriors are coming to World Class. Animal signs for $1,300/show, Hawk for $1,025. Both of them are pretty bad wrestlers at this point, but they already have very high "entertainment" ratings. I'll probably start them off in a face run against The Sheepherders.

-One of the biggest stars in the world, Harley Race, suffered a serious arm injury and will be out of action for a year. I just recently imported all of the "default file" injuries into my current game. I don't know if that will have the effect of increasing injuries in the game, but that's what I'm hoping for.

-Ivan Koloff won the NWA World Heavyweight Championship from Dusty Rhodes. The same night, Jay Youngblood wins the United States Championship from Greg Valentine.

-Superstar Billy Graham failed a steroid test with the WWF.

Last edited by molson : 08-26-2007 at 11:22 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote