View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #409
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Chris Adams has been a nice project for us at a bargain price of $500/show. His contract is up soon, and I've requested negotiations. Now, he wants $1,900/show. This is an extremely difficult decision. He's not worth that money, but he's still a good, well-rounded worker who has room to improve. And beyond that, he's a core WCCW guy - I do want to keep as much as the original roster that I can. So I bite the bullet, and offer the $1,900, and then he decides he wants even more. I push the offer up to $1,950, still no deal, and Adams cuts of negotiations until tomorrow.

-I also talk with Sunshine, who wants a raise from $900/show to $1,300/show. I decide to just let her contract run out in a cost-cutting move. She'll be around for 2 more weeks. Sunshine in an OK performer outside of the ring, but I haven't had any angles for her since the Adams/Parsons split, and now, she's just hanging around David Von Erich as his valet. In the future, we'll stick to male managers, and perhaps start a women's wrestling division down the road.

-I've set the Road Warriors as midcard babyfaces. Their face rating is abysmal, but with so little in the tag team division, and with the heel Sheepherders already on the roster, it makes sense to start them out as faces, and save the heel turn for down the road.

Last edited by molson : 08-28-2007 at 08:07 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote