View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 02:46 PM   #419
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Doug Sommers has finally healed fully from his migrane issue, which has plagued him for months. He'll continue to spend most of his time teaming with Frank Dusek.

-Buddy Roberts arrived late to the last show. I really wish the game would a history of discipline issues. I'm sure it's not Robert's 1st offense though, so he's fined.

-I've loaned in 3 guys from Houston Championship wrestling for a 1-night apperance at Last Man Standing - Gino Hernandez, Jake Roberts, and Jesse Ventura. HCW is a natural trading partner since in a loan trade, the AI promotion requires guys who's overness match up in their home region with the guy they're trading. Obviously, my big stars are big in Texas, so HCW values them.

-I've requested negotiations with Kevin Von Erich, who's contract is up in 2 weeks, and Koko B. Ware/Bobby Eaton, who are up in about a month. I'm not too worried about the Kevin negotiations, but talks with Eaton & Ware should be interesting. They're making $650 and $550/show, respectively, making them the best bargains on my roster. Eaton has been such a success that my booking team thinks he should be a main eventer. If their demands aren't reasonable, and I can't re-sign them, there's a good chance they just "stay injured" from The Sheepherders attack and not come back.

Last edited by molson : 09-08-2007 at 02:52 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote