Old 09-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #436
molson
General Manager

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

32. Villano IV
18 years old, $675/show, 7 months
WCCW Record: 3-46-0
Skill Increases:
2/3 Letter Grade: Safety, Consistency, Respect, Chain Wrestling, Mic Skills, Basics, Psychology
Full Letter Grade: Brawling, Submissions,
More than 1 Full Letter Grade: None
Tex Popularity: D-
Midwest Popularity: E+
Southeast Popularity: F

-The Youngest guy on the roster improved a lot over the last year. The highlight of his career thus far is a B rated match with Manny Fernandez a few months back.

-It's hard to know how to handle the young guys with potential. Realistically, it's going to take him years to become a true superstar (if he ever gets to that level). Do you keep him around as a jobber for that long, or do you let him improve just enough where he might be able to continue his progression as a top star for a lesser company somewhere else? As one of the top companies in the world, I could probably bring him back whenever I wanted. It would be a fun little side goal if I could develop all three Villanos into separate, unique stars.

33. Owen Hart
18 years old, $125/show, 6 months remaining
WCCW Record: 3-16-0
Skill Increases: (Since December '83 wrestling debut)
2/3 Letter Grade: None
Full Letter Grade: Respect
Tex Popularity: E+
Midwest Popularity: F
Southeast Popularity: F

-No big skill increases for Hart, but he's only been wrestling for 4-5 months. One dynamic of the game I'm not sure of is how these young guys are going to improve. I mean nobody else would sign Owen Hart at this point, because he's so green. So will he have a chance to ever improve? It looks like it's possible for guys to improve even if they're not employed, but they really need to get a shot with a company to have any real shot at a wrestling career. Presumably though, old guys are going to retire, and younger guys will have to get a shot sooner or later.

OCCASIONAL WRESTLER

Jose Lothario
46 years old, $1,250/show, 8 months remaining
WCCW Record: 14-9-1
Skill Increases:
2/3 Letter Grade: None
Full Letter Grade: None
Tex Popularity: C+
Midwest Popularity: E+
Southeast Popularity: D-

-I brought the old man back to put over younger talent and help them improve. He might get a mini-feud with the younger Villanos and Super Kendo. He's still in very good physical condition, and is a decent all-around performer.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote