View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #441
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-A lot of exhausted wrestlers after the last show: Kevin Von Erich, Buddy Roberts, and Villano IV.

-Through two shows, we're averaging $25,203 in worker's bills. At that pace, we'd have our lowest monthly worker expense cost since September of last year (not including November, where we were off TV for a few weeks and ran fewer show). It's hard to believe that in my first month, I averaged only $14,755/show in worker costs - my highest month since then is $34,000/show.

-Terry Gordy hasn't renewed his contract with All Japan, and he now works exclusively for us. Hopefully that'll improve our chances of keeping him when his contract with us is up in a few months.

-The TV show got a 0.52 rating. That's a .07 increase from last week, and close to our average over the show's run.

-After firing Gorilla Monsoon, there's a new WWF head booker in charge - George Scott. Scott was an old-time wrestler-turned-booker for both the WWF and Mid-Atlantic in real life.

-Chris Adams has signed with the WWF - he's sure to keep busy in his post-WCCW career, and he now works for the WWF, Georgia, and New Japan.

-The Wild Samoans defeated The Invaders to win the WWF Tag Team Champions for the 4th time.

-Just for kicks, I request negotiations with Hulk Hogan, since he's recently left New Japan and now works only for the WWF. He turns me down, due to loyalty to the WWF (so this proves that new loyalties can develop pretty quickly in this game, as Hogan wasn't even with the WWF when the dynasty began).
molson is offline   Reply With Quote