View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 08:22 PM   #443
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-I have some brief buy-out negotiations with Houston Championship Wrestling, who looks like they'll be going under by the end of the month. I offer as much as $200k, but that's still not enough, so I call off talks. ($200k would have put us in a challenging financial situation, but a buy-out would have given us a big prestige boost).

-Kerry, Buddy Roberts, and Buddy Landell are all late for the last show. Kerry's going to be off TV for a while anyway, so I suspend him for a week. Roberts is advertised for a match tomorrow night, and he's obviously a key part of our main angle, so he only gets a fine. Landell is currently limited by a migrane issue (which as I saw with Doug Sommers, can last a while). So I make an example of him, and suspend him for a month.

-Tomorrow night's TV taping is scheduled to be a big night. Kevin/David/Mike defend the Six-Man Tag titles against the Freebirds, Villano III makes his return (sans mask), at least two more spots in the championship tournament will be up for grabs.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote