View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 10:38 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

6 January, 1523 - Huh. A new one province minor has popper up in North Konkan, just north of Chaul. It’s March of Gujarat.

6 February – We have converted Velandu

1 Sept –

Dip 8 – Docks – In addition to building Docks, we can get more trade range and Naval Morale is up 0.2

14 Sept – Our agent was found while making claims in Vijay

5 Mar, 1524 – Temple ordered for South Konkan

1 Apr – I head out and reduce autonomy in a lot of provinces we took a long time ago, like kochin, where it’s down, but the unrest isn’t going to hurt me. North Kanara, Malenadu, etc.

13 June – Bengal have announced us as their rival

1 July – Bengal has been knocking our trade around and we gain a minor Trade Dispute CB against them

15 April, 1525 – Rebels are breaking around Vijayanagar again

16 May –

Defensive Idea #6 – Supply Trains - +33% Reinforce Speed

I have begun a few more troops here and there

1 Oct – I spend some ADM to reduce my inflation some

29 Nov – I now have two units of 15000 troops – each one has 8000 infantry, 6000 cavalry, and 1000 artillery

I fabricated a claim against Warangal, in Bahmanis territory

1 Sept, 1526 – I order a Temple if Tiruchirappalli

30 Dec – We gain another claim on Bahmanis territory. That’s it for now

1 April, 1527 – Bastar has agreed to vassalization!!

1 Dec – Vijayanagar is broken

1 February, 1528 – Bastar has been fully integrated!!!

For ten years we’ll get -3 Dip Reputation

We get the 1000 infantry stationed there:

Bastar – The Gondi and Hindu people here have embraced the true great Hindu nation of Mysore! Bastar is an inland, tropical, jungle, with just 3 development, the 1 tax value, and they make 0.05. 0 unrest, 60% autonomy, They have an Increased Coring Cost for those who conquer it in war, and the Tropical Wood trade here makes 42 manpower and 1.4 trade power. As you can see ,Bastar is not this major economic boon. It is east of Chanda – a one province nation, south of the two province Gondwana, our ally, and west of Garjat, our other ally, and it’s next to us in Kalingandhra and Bahmanis in Warangal.

So I can now form Bharat – what will happen if I do?

We change into an Empire
We gain a claim on India
We gain 10 prestige

We gain a conquest CB against basically everyone. We get a claim against every province in India – but, it leaves after 25 years, like others do, so there’s no sense invoking it now. Empires are cool.

According to the wikia, you get every Indian culture accepted, but I didn’t see that happen (I became Bharat quickly, just to see what happens )

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote