View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I ask my board for another trial day. The last one gave me Ben Davisson and Herita Ilunga. They agree.

We have a friendly on the 10th, so I order up my players and we head out. My friendlies all make sure that we are playing our affiliates at their place. Today is Quorn, one of those folks. People who scored for us in this game include, in order, Addo, Gonzalez, Beattie, Beattie, Jau, Halftime, sub in new players, and I replace everyone but Powell and Carlos at the break. Davis scores off a Murphy indirect free kick, game. 6-0

We have championship outfit Wigan in the League Cup.

The trial game is about to commence.

I look at every single player on both teams to see if there are any I like. I sign three to youth contracts. I also make an offer to Ahmad Benali. He was let go from Man City. I keep my small pitch.

Jul 15 – Friendly vs Millwall at home. Gonzalez gets two yellows and is kicked off. I rotate my players save for Beattie, and Carlos. 0-0 tie

Ahmad Benali joins for 950/week on a hot prospect – 20, Libyan international (11 pro caps already at age 20) and English nationality, was for Man City. Came in with 500k value. AMC and MC. 10 pass, mark, tack, long shots; 12 first touch, 11 finish. 11 acc, 11 ace, 12 balanc 13 stregth, fitness, 10 agi, stam; 12 teamwork, work rate, brav, 10 otb, anticipation

Compared to:

Westwood – Ahmad Benali is clearly better
Murphy – Murphy s better mentally, Benali is better physically and technically. Benali is thus better.
Bunjaku – Benali better physically, Bunjaku better mentally, Both are better technicially (Benali is better defensively, Bunjaku is better attacking)

benali

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-28-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote