View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #14
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The one game I was killed early in that I can remember was the Harry potter game.

I remember the first two days we had amazing luck and Peregrine was the seer and somehow caught a wolf the first day. (We had night 0 with seer scans). The next day he caught another wolf in a flat out lie.

We had back to back wolf kills on day 1 and 2.. looks like we were going well. So everyone was fawning all over Peregrine for it and he came out with this list of who he thought was bad. Everyone immediately wanted to go down the list and kill them all. I debated saying just because he was right on about the first two doesnt mean he suddenly knows who all the other bad guys were.

I managed to vault to the top of the suspect list with those comments and ended up getting lynched on day 3. Not a single wolf was killed the rest of that game, and Saldana (The moderator of that game) had a nice little run where it was only good guy deaths one after another for quite a while in his games. I was a bit bitter about that death for a bit.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote