View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #5
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Well I figured I would morph this thread into a WSU dynasty general thoughts thread and also going to start one for FAU in the Ladder. Life being what it is we will see how consistent I am with this but I keep a ton of notes on these teams anyway and it will be fun to post some of them here for public ridicule.

Probably my favorite aspect of this game is roster management and building. I am sucker for it both in real life and here. It is largely my draw to college football as weird as that may sound.

So I am going to shed some light on my processes as we move forward here. It may hurt me I suppose by sharing key tactical info but...oh well. Maybe it will increase buy in for others and potential new owner's just a tad.

Early in NCAA 2013 I stunk out loud at this game. My first console football game in a decade. I forced myself to join the Ladder to make myself get better. The early FAU results speak for themselves as to how bad I was. I quickly realized the acquisition of talent was the #1 key to success. So I set about making a process to track my skills there and improve.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote