View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 09:25 AM   #11
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

BTW I've got to improve on formatting here as this looks much nicer in my spreadsheet but it will work for now and we will grow and improve as we can.

This season is kind of a shame, on the heels of our first title we have a plethora of young offensive skill guys who would like to jump in the fold, however we are stocked full with little room for them.

In contrast on Defense we have a real need at DT and OLB.

DT is one of those positions where demand exceeds supply every year, and this year is no different. We have a couple of good looking young bucks in our cross hairs but looking at the competition we will have to go the distance to land them both most likely. Having to commit to 15 weeks of 1400 points allocated to DT, will likely hurt our overall class.

OLB is a different story. I look for something different here. It is rare that I have ever been in a recruiting war with another human for OLB, Part of this is scheme and part of it is my refusal to convert CB to OLB and even DE which is so predominant in online leagues.

WR we will add a few bodies but that is an area, in stark contrast to DL, where there is never a shortage of supply. I wont get into a bidding war for a WR.

So this is our mindset as we approach the initial recruiting board. Now back to our drinks.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote