View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #6
QuikSand
lolzcat

In the space of a couple of weeks, I have managed to grind my way to a close-to-complete Browns "theme team."

Those who know my FOF ways will be unsurprised that I take full advantage of an in-game system that rewards you for building a roster deep with players from one NFL franchise. In Madden 21, we built Ravens and Dolphins teams. I committed to something new for this year, so I'm working with the Browns. I am now only a few players short of maxing out the current state of the team, at least as far as it's CLE players go.

Without belaboring it, here's a website that lays out a maximum-Browns roster as it is currently available in-game:

Cleveland Browns Theme Team Depth Chart - Madden 22 - MUT.GG

So, I have close to everyone there. I don't have RB Mostert - he's expensive in the auction house since he is both very fast and assignable to multiple NFL teams for theme purposes (he bounced around before getting a legit shot in SF). But since I have 86-rated Chubb and 82-rated Hunt, I'm basically okay for now at RB, so no major loss, my power running game is solid with a complete current Browns OL lineup that is 5-deep with quality players.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote