View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 03:39 PM   #240
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

If that offense shows up each week I think we’ll do pretty well in the Champions League.

Jack Bruno heads out to the Olympics

I get an offer for Yurchenko for 1 mill from Dinamo Moscow and my board accepts. Silly board!

I need to find a new DMC that’ll be as good as the 2nd best player on my squad after Bruno…

I don’t think that’s happening

I keep Mitrea as my captain

My B Team just won 8-1. Man we are hanging it on folks today!

I start searching for my new Yurchenko….

I am allowing myself to find someone who is not EU as I have some open slot and Yurchenko used one. I scout about 8 DMCs and I make a trial offer to Ghanian international footballer Ebenezer Ofori, 25 years old.

I make an offer to Okori

Champions 1st Round Leg #2 – Home vs Aktobe. I am starting Pop. Let’s begin controlling. They get an early yellow. Zej to Djuric, goal, 19th minute. I tell my lads to stay on their feet. No sense risking injuries or cards. Samu to Pop, goal, 24th minute. They get a red card in the 29th. I issue my 11 vs 10 instructions. Kamenik leaps on an interception and scores in the 35th. Pop to Samu goal, 39th. Half 4-0. Good job keep it up! Kamenik to Pop, goal, 48th. Yurchenko to Zej, goal, 53rd. Samu to Djuric, goal, 60th. I send in Ferguson for Samu and Bilbao for Kotora. Djuric solo goal in the 67th and that’s his hattrick! Weah for Pop. This is the French ST who needs to be trained. Can we tie the previous game? Nope. We win 8-0 MOM is Djuric.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote