View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #279
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
I'm questioning this as well. I've got the one DVD plan, and I can watch a movie on the Apple TV while the kids watch one on their TV in the "wii room". Both streaming, both simultaneously.

We did that this weekend. I thought they had a five device limit, and that was the only restriction.

Not according to both the fine print somewhat hidden in their help files and their phone answer to that specific question when I signed up initially ... but maybe it's a policy that doesn't actually work or something (i.e. you aren't really limited, they just claim you are).

Here's the actual wording
Quote:
If you are on the Watch Instantly Unlimited plan or the 1-disc-out-at-a-time plan, you may watch only one device at a time. If you are on the 2-discs-out-at-a-time plan, you may watch on up to two devices at a time. Members on the 3-disc plan can watch on up to three devices. The maximum is four devices -- available for members on the 4-or-greater-discs-out-at-a-time plan. Your account can have up to six unique authorized devices activated (and associated with it) at any given time, including personal computers and Netflix-ready devices. For example, if you're on the 1-disc plan, you can have up to six devices associated with your account, but you can only watch one of them at a time. If you're on the 2-disc plan, you can have up to six devices activated but can only watch two of them at the same time.