View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 12:08 AM   #14
Radii
Head Coach

Dunno how the poker gods conspired to find 3 nights in a row of poker time for me, but here we are. Friday and Saturday nights I traditionally have time to play so we may get some updates in 5 days in a row.

I watch an orbit and I think the table I'm at is suitably loose, though one player is about to bust out.

Hand #1: free flop with J2, 3 way. Flop, J92! I bet, two call. Turn brings a spade flush, no spades for me. I bet one caller. River is a blank. I bet, one calls, I win $68 pot.

Hand #2: I complete A9o for a 4 way pot. Checked around on a bad flop, the turn brings the flush, I have the ace in that suit, and an inside straight draw, I end up calling a $10 bet and missing and folding.

We have only 4 players now.

Hand #4: I open raise with 55, only Ike99 calls, I bet/he folds on the J33 flop.

Hand #6: I win the blinds with a SB raise of AJ.

Hand #8: I open with JJ. GR8mind re-raises me, he has not played a hand in 10. I call as does Ike99 who plays every hand. A74 flop Checked to me, I bet to see both call. Another ace on the turn, GR8 bets out, and I am surely beat. By both of them.. QQ and AT.

new guy, MRSUCTION joins to my left. and fish_n_bowl fills the final seat.

Hand #10: I complete for a 4 way pot with QT. Flop comes QJ4. I bet out and all call. Turn is an ace. I bet out and 2 call. River is a deuce, brings a flush. I check, fish_n_bowl bets... 8:1 odds here on a call, that's a catastrphoe if I fold the best hand. He shows 35 suited, flush draw on the flop, runner runnerd an inside straight.

ike99 is the fish at the table. He has played 14 out of the 15 hands he's been dealt. Very passive so far(no raise preflop, 0.4 AF after).

LUCKYDOG05 joins in a recently vacated seat.

Hand #18: JJ, I open raise and get two callers(fish_n_bowl and GR8mind). 442, two diamonds flop. checked to me, I bet out. diamond on the turn and fish_n_bowl bets out... now what? I call it down again and find him to be bluffing without outs. A8. No diamond. Nice pot for me.

Hand #19: I open raise with KQ hearts, two call. 456 flop, two hearts. I bet, luckydog raises, ike and I call. Turn puts 4 to a straight on the board, 4567, two herats still. I get 8:1 on my turn call, no problem w/ the flush draw. River is no flush, and I have to fold. LuckyDog had JJ and lost to ike's 46o. Two pair.

Hand #21: I complete for a 5 way pot with J9o. Is that too loose? pot is $24 after the $1 rake, I put in $3 of it. Flop comes T95. fishnbowl bets, GR8mind raises, and I fold it easily.

Hand #22: fish_n_bowl raises UTG, 2 people before me call so I call on the button with 89 suited. Flop comes 974. I have top pair. fish bets, any hand is likely to have tons of outs against me... I think it's a mistake anyway in retrospect but I check it down for a free turn. Turn is a ten. Now I have 2nd pair and a straight draw. fish_n_bowl bets, I call, river pairs the 7 on the board, he bets, I call again and win the pot over his KJo. I didn't play it well I don't think, but I got the money in the end.

GR8mind leaves, which is good, he was pretty solid.

ike99 sits out, which is not at all good.

drunkassht joins the table. Hopefully he actually is. We're currently four handed.

MRSUCTION: 27% VP$P/20% PFR but only 20 hands.
drunkassht - 3 hands.
fish_n_bowl: 47% VP$P/13% PFR/15 hands.

ike99 still sits with us, hopefully he will grace us with his prescence again soon.

Hand #31: Ike is back, and posts $7 UTG to get back in! I catch AK and raise, fish_n_bowl and Ike call me. 332 flop. I bet out here. fish folds, ike calls. Ace on the turn and I bet again. ike check-raises me. Does he have a 3? or 45? He is fairly passive so I'm inclined to actually believe him. I just call. The river brings a flush possiblity, and we check it down. ike has 53o for the win. That is an $82 pot.

Hand #35: I call a raise from new agressive franka30, I have 99. We are 5 way to the flop. Flop comes K66. I'm getting over 10:1 on a call here, but is that enough? The turn brings the 3rd 6, does franka have a king or is he just hyper agressive? The pot is a monster by now... I make the wrong call and call it down, losing to his AK. That pot got up to $120 but I drop to $180(down $70) with the probably pretty bad call here.

Hand #39: I limp early with A9s. pot is 5-way. Flop comes AKJ. I bet out and a couple call. Turn is an 8. I bet/1 calls. River is another 8. I bet/he calls, I win pot.

Here's the current lineup:

MRSUCTION: 43% VP$P/13% PFR/30 hands
drunkassht: 6%/0%/18 hands
fish_n_bowl: 57%/10%/30 hands
franka30: 63%/25% but only 8 hands so far.
ike99: 82%/0%/39 hands

Potentially 4 players who are too loose, 2 or 3 of them waaaay too loose for their own good.

Hand #50: I open-raise with 88. I get two callers. Decent flop. 976, two diamonds, I do have a diamond. franka bets, I raise, he and MRSUCTION call. turn is an ace. I bet out and win the $76 pot there.

Hand #51: I misclick (ugh) and limp with AJs. franka raises, 4 of us to the pot for 2 bets. Flop misses totally(Q96) and I fold.

franka is up to 18 hands now, and still maintains a 70% VP$P and 26% PFR... he raised that last hand in the BB with KTo (and won a big pot of course).

Dear god if I could hit a hand or two I could make a killing here... key point being, I have to hit a hand. The action between fishnbowl, franka and ike99 is insane right now.

Hand #59: I raise 1 limper with AJs from the button. drunkassht and franka call. 823 flop, franka bets, I raise and we get heads up. I bet the turn, another blank, and franka calls. The river is another blank. franka30 FOLDS without me betting. He'd shown down 72o and 53o after some severe agression earlier... guess he didn't want to show this?

I sit with $258 after 61 hands.

franka is going to go broke, he's under $50

franka leaves. Aww. 70% VP$P, 23% PFR, 30 hands, down $200.

fishnbowl and ike99 are still enough to make this a great table.

Hand #67: I open raise with QJ suited. The two referenced above call me. Flop comes T63 all clubs. I have spades. Fishnbowl bets, and he may be bluffing, but with just a queen I might have to hit anyway to win, I fold this one.

Hand #78: I call a raise from fishnbowl with 55, ike's in too, I was in the BB. Flop: AAK. I bet out, fish folds and ike calls. Turn is a 6 I bet again, ike calls. River is a King. Damn. Counterfitted. The pot is large now so I bet again, ike check-raises me and I am out of there.

Hand #79: I complete with JT, 3 way flop. Flop comes ten high, two diamonds. I bet out, ike raises me... he's passive so I believe he has something but I'm not folding this. I end up calling him all the way down... he had Q4s, flush draw. Those two pots cancel out and I sit at $235, down $15 after 82 hands.

Hand #92: First playable hand in a bit, KQ suited on the button. zmen500, new player, no read, riases and I call along with fishnbowl. Flop comes Q62, all clubs. he bets, Ir aise. turn is the jack of clubs. I bet out and I win the pot.

93 hands in,I am up $6.

I have to sit out an orbit, and ike is sittingout when I get back.

zmen500 looks a little loose(41% over 22 hands) and crazyriver is a new guy.

Hand #101: I limp on the button with QT suited. 4 way flop. Flop is QJ6. checked to me, I bet. I win the $24 pot...

Ike is back, and just when it looks like he might bust out, he wins a $135 pot with quads beating a boat.

Hand #111: I complete for a 5 way pot with 98s. I miss, I fold.

Hand #114: I raise AJ after ike limps. zmen calls too. I win it on the flop with a bet(K52 flop).

Hand #117: For the first time in this dynasty, I get dealt AA. Still waiting on my first KK. I win a $43 pot as ike calls me only to the turn.

Hand #121: I limp with JT suited and call a raise from zmen500. Ten high flop, he bets, I raise he calls. Turn is an ace and I am probably beaten here. I call the turn bet but not the river bet. zmen plays too many hands, but rarely raises, gotta figure him for better than my pair of 10s.

Hand #124: AQ suited on the button. I open raise. I'm called by drunkassht. Great flop for me, A46 two of my suit. I win the small pot there though.

Hand #125: 99, I raise, zmen and ike call me. Flop is 356 all clubs. ike check raises me, but he's running real low on chips... tilt? I re-raise him on the flop and he ends up slowing down, but he flopped the flush, jack high.

Hand #126: KQ suited. 3rd raising hand in a row. I push the flop and turn when I have a flush draw, but check the river and lose to ike's TT. I am down $60 in those 2 hands Bleh.

Hand #129: I limp after 2 limpers with KQo. We go 5 way to the flop, which comes A63 and I fold.

Hand #149: the cards have gone to crap... I have K8 on the BB. free 4 way flop and I hit top pair, I bet, get raised by a maniac in crazyriver, a loose zmen calls, I re-raise and both call. Turn and river are both 10s, I bet out and zmen calls me down and I win my best pot of the night, $103. Unfortunatley i've been dropping chips in the last 50 hands here... so this win only brings me back up to $183, down about $70.

ike is still here and still alive somehow. zmen is 49% VP$P/11% PFR but passive post flop, crazyiver is 39% VP$P/11% PFR but hyperagressive postflop, a rating of over 4.

crazyriver sits out and I say to myself, 1 more orbit.

Hand #153: AK suited. BB. two limp, I raise, two call. AT3 flop, two hearts. I bet, both call. Turn 5, no heart. River heart. I totally pussy out. I check. I win $73 pot.

Hand #154: QJo inthe SB. I complete then fold.

crazyriver is back and I say maybe more than 1 more orbit.

new guy, Mr_Wej to my left.

Hand #159: free 3 way flop with 53s. I flop a straight draw and call a bet on the flop and on the turn, only to miss and fold.

Ike wins two $100 pots in a row, flush vs top pair and boat vs 3 of a kind, he's up $80 on the night. I'm down $44.

Ike hits two flushes in 4 hands. He's now up $125.

I play 177 hands and its time for bed.

I am down $67. I didn't play good, but I don't think I played terrible. I gave away an extra bet here or there that was noticible, and that might be the difference between breaking even and dropping 6 BB over 3 hours, but I don't see how i could have won here tonight w/ the way the cards fell. Sucks too, I sat with one guy the entire time that played 75% of his hands. Four others played over 50% of their hands that I sat with for signifigant stretches. And I couldn't win shit off them.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote