View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:54 PM   #252
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I really wish you wouldn't take what I say and then say I'm doing something else.

There are plenty of vocal people out there, and I'm not after any of them. Some of the most vocal people have made my somewhat trusted early list. Others have fallen onto the not early trusted list. The others are in the unknown list.

Who am I voting for? Someone super active? No someone who has been quiet after saying he would be around some during the day. The reason you are suspicious is because the way you felt and made it fairly obvious to me that you dont have the "normal" role that I have. Whether that role you have is good or bad, I'm not sure but it feels very obvious to me that you don't have a generic role at least.

I was willing to leave our discussion as it was with my giving my thoughts on why I felt you were suspicious so far today, and you giving a rebuttle.. but don't come and mischaracterize my suspicion on you. Its absolutely crazy to think I would be after lynching active players on day 1. To even suggest that just feels really off to me. If anyone, I should be known for day 1 going after the Under the radar folks, the newer players, the ones I know the least about. Now you are just making up things.

No, I'm not making things up, but I don't want to have this fight again, honey.

You characterized me as being at least somewhat suspicious. I said "huh?" You pointed to an instance of me thinking out loud, trying to generate some conversation. You know, the stuff I do every game, and end up on the hot seat every game.

For what it's worth, I don't think you, or any of the other active players like Barkeep, hoops, etc., are particularly suspicious yet. And I'm going to move out of my defensive mode now. I'm also going to keep my thoughts to myself for a while now.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote