View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
condors
College Starter

BYU 14 - thanks for reading

Me, i like to write things down have a plan look at a guy and see where he is in 6 months. Well my plans just got changed 6 of my guys are working elsewhere. Storylines have been changed. It is one of my favorite things about this game though as you can't forsee everything and it is a different every time.

AWF:April from the Chicago Amphitheatre

darkmatch#1 trying out a tag team of Greg Wojciechowski and Mark Rocco as they defeat Armand Rougeau and Mark Fleming in 5:34 when Mark Rocco defeated Mark Fleming by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver
The performance of Greg Wojciechowski stood out as being good. Armand Rougeau is improving in Performance skills. Mark Fleming is improving in Performance skills.
rating=D

(well can't expect much from a team with F- experience no negative chemistry but not sure if they are going to have a future together)

Darkmatch#2
Mike Rotundo defeated Sean O'Reilly in 5:31 by pinfall with an Airplane Spin.
Mike Rotundo is improving in Technical skills. Sean O'Reilly is improving in Technical skills. Sean O'Reilly is improving in Performance skills.
rating=D+

(Not bad at all for a dark match)

I hype up the upcoming tag match (F+)
ooc:oh crap this show is going to bomb

Raymond Rouge / Jacques Rouge defeated Joe Malenko / Dean Malenko and Steven Regal / David Taylor in 7:50; the order of elimination was Steven Regal / David Taylor first, and finally Joe Malenko / Dean Malenko.

Joe Malenko was really off his game tonight. Dean Malenko was visibly tiring toward the end. Jacques Rougeau seemed off his game tonight. Steven Regal was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The the tag title chase storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Raymond Rougeau is improving in Flying skills. Steven Regal is improving in Technical skills.
Rating E

(i am simming this as i am writing this man i should have practiced this to get a better feel for what angles will work with what guys)

Eric Baker calls out Jim Garvin for an interview. In it, the two discuss recent events, which leads to Garvin cracking a joke at the expense of Bobby Eaton. Garvin and Baker then share a laugh amongst themselves.
rating E- (This segment brought the crowd's mood down. )

Jim Garvin defeated Bobby Eaton in 9:37 by pinfall with a Brainbuster DDT.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jim Garvin is improving in Rumble skills.
rating D-

Jerry Brown defeated Magnum T.A. in 9:55 by pinfall. Jerry Brown was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jerry Brown is improving in Rumble skills.
rating E+

Ox Baker is in the ring with a microphone. He claims that he is so good that he cannot be defeated by anyone, and so he is making an open challenge for any wrestler on the roster to face him in a singles match.
rating B- (hey something worked!)

Ox Baker defeated Geoff Portz in 5:43 by pinfall with a Heart Punch. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ox Baker is improving in Performance skills.
Rating D

Video is shown hyping Abdulah the Butcher
rating C+

Abdullah the Butcher defeated Scott McGhee in 9:39 by pinfall with a Sudanese Meat Cleaver
Rating D+

Blackjack Mulligan attacks Andre the Giant backstage, and leaves him down and out.
rating C+

Andre the Giant defeated Blackjack Mulligan in 9:31 by submission with a Bearhug. This match lifted the crowd.
rating B-

I hype the upcoming Bob Backlund vs Harley Race match for the world title
rating C-

Harley Race defeated Bob Backlund in 11:53 by pinfall. Harley Race wins the AWF:World Champion title.
The Bob Backlund and Harley Race storyline has continued with this match. This match lifted the crowd. Harley Race is improving in Technical skills.
Rating B

Harley Race is celebrating his victory in the ring. Bob Backlund runs in and attacks, beating Race down into the mat.
Rating C

(that was supposed to be Race beating down Backlund oppsie)

OVERALL RATING: C+ (saved by my main event) i also get the message i used Eric Baker(me) too much
condors is offline   Reply With Quote