View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 12:44 PM   #2926
Drake
assmaster

Without a dog in any of these fights, I could find myself happy for any of the potential outcomes.

1. I'd be happy to see Joe Burrow cement his place in the ranks of this generation's top-tier young QBs.
2. I wouldn't mind Mahomes getting another ring and becoming the juggernaut-I-will-eventually-hate.
3. I sort of like the idea of a Matthew Stafford redemption arc, so I'd be happy for him.
4. And it wouldn't kill me if Jimmy G. pulled a Trent Dilfer and game-managed his way to a title. I feel like he's underappreciated.

Outside of the QBs, all of these teams have supporting cast guys that have been solid contributors for who I'd be happy to get a ring sometime before they retire. (Kittle, Kupp, Mixon, etc.)

So I'm fine any way it turns out, since everybody I'm sick of seeing has already been bounced.

I think I've got a secret favorite in KC, just because I like watching Mahomes play so much, but all of the storylines are appealing in their own way, which just leaves me hoping for fun games to watch.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote