View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #39
Solecismic
Solecismic Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
This pretty much sums up my thoughts on how to improve the game for either the next version or a Greenlight attempt. I think the issue with the game appearing dated is certainly in part due to the graphics, but for me much of this perception is generated by the user interface. Compared to other modern games FOF7 just isn't easy or straightforward to navigate (for me, anyway).

Up above it was suggested that an official FOF forum be created, and I think that's a good idea. It might also be worthwhile to consider creating a subreddit - I see some smaller games that have a fairly active user base there.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do, Jim. I'll be pulling for you!

Thanks. Reddit is something I've heard a lot about lately. I've never ventured in before. What would that offer in addition to FOFC, which I think is really solid as a place for people to learn about the game.

I'm interested in specific navigation ideas. I like the link menus because they reduce the number of clicks. But maybe they would be less useful if I switched from Modal to non-Modal (like I did with the UADTR card game).