View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 11:15 AM   #31
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Hey guys just a quick heads up.

A while (march/april) back I was a hold up a bunch while my Godfather/mentor/uncle was very ill. At one point they had brought hospice in and the family had gathered to pay their last respects etc. Well inexplicably he made a dramatic tun and things were really pointing in the right direction.

He was dismissed from the hospital and we had placed him in an intermediate term rehab facility where he had regained his ability to walk and transfer himself from bed to wheelchair and was making great progress. We had a meeting scheduled for Tuesday with the medical team to discuss end game strategies as it related to him moving back home and out of treatment.

Well last night he passed. Alone. And without any spectacular event. Simply ate dinner and laid down to rest around 7pm and they couldnt wake him for his meds at 9pm. Only 59.

So the next few days for me are...unknown right now.

I know Ill be home tonight and if my mind is right ill try to get both leagues up to date.

Sorry for your loss CU. Take some time, and as Kodos said, if it helps you clear the mind cool, if not...just take your time, we all understand.