Thread: American - 2013
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 09:00 AM   #217
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Finally got my game in, 33-31 win over Chesapeake. My offense finally broke out of its season long cold streak funk and got hot, and that let us get up and down the field easily for much of the game. We actually should have beaten them by more than 2, but their LB made an insane interception right before half time to keep us from going up 28-21. The pass was going to go for 6 if he didn't jump out of the building to pull it down. It was crazy.

We overcame a 14 point deficit to start the game when our defense gave up an easy scoring drive and then our kick returner fumbled the ensuing kick, resulting in a scoop and score for them. It was 21 all at the half, then we started the second half with a FG drive that killed almost the entire 3rd quarter. They responded with a TD drive to go up 4, then we came back with a quick score of our own with about 3 minutes left. Failed the 2 point conversion, but we were up 2, 30-28. They drove down to our 15 with about 1:20 left, and I tried to give them the TD but they decided to try running it and we managed to get them into 4th and 4 with about a minute left. We managed to save a time out, and with their FG they took a 1 point lead. With the offense doing as well as it had to that point, I wasn't too worried, and with good reason. We were able to move it to their 10 with 18 seconds left and didn't even have to use our time out. Spiked the ball with 5 seconds left, kicked a 27 yarder, and left the field with a strong win.

Amercian FOFC is ready to advance.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote