View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 06:59 PM   #230
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Cartman and I got our game in and we managed to pull away with a 37-14 Wyoming win. I had a spot in the game where I threw a slew of bad balls seemingly all in a row, but thankfully only one of them hurt us and our defense was strong all game. They stifled the run and covered the Texas State receivers like glue for the most part. They did give up a few big plays over the top, but made up for it by making some big plays of their own when given the opportunity. For the most part it felt like we called a good game defensively and everything clicked on offense. In the second half, workhorse RB William Williams really showed his strength on some runs, even when I thought he was down he would still be going somehow. He has done that a lot this season. Almost got him the Heisman.

WR Ryan Barry and his amazing 15 pancakes will be missed. Best blocking WR ever. He was good when we threw it to him, but his blocking was spectacular and a big reason why Williams was able to run for almost 2400 yards. Its too bad our defense wasn't up to snuff for much of the year, but I feel like this is the best recruiting class I have pulled in in any of the dynasty leagues and I am excited to see where it takes us next season.

GG Cartman.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote