View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 09:52 PM   #301
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Our departures include a couple projected first rounders, which is nice.

WR Steven Adkins only got one year as the starting top target for us, but he produced well in that role and had 78 career catches for 1333 yards and 10 scores with only 8 drops. He also returned 6 kicks for TDs this past season. Every year our return man has bested his predecessor, so we'll see if the next guy up can outpace Adkins.

WR Eric Hardy is a tough story. He was all set to be our ace WR alongside Adkins this past season but was lost for the year in the second game I think. He only ended up with 12 catches for 216 yards and a score. As our top punt returner he was averaging about 15 a return before he went down. Nevertheless, the pros like what they hear about the kid and he is excited to show what he can do on the next level.

92 OVR C Kyle Perry is a huge loss for our O-Line. He was a stud. We hope the next man up can be as steady. Unfortunate that he is not projected to be drafted.

K Matt Brigham, AKA the boomstick was a kickoff beast, and that might be why he is projected in the 4th round. Rarely did any opponent even get a chance to return his kickoffs, as they often nailed the base of the field goal apparatus, out of play. He could also hit FG's from 60 if needed, which is a luxury we will miss when we need 3 points in a tight contest in the future.

LB Jeff Palmer doesn't look like much on paper with his 82 OVR, but he was a LB with 89 speed, 84 Agility, 99 Acceleration, and 92 Zone coverage. I think if I was a bit better at scheming he would have been more impactful, but he could often be relied on to cover the middle of the field like a safety, which is a level of versatility I crave in my LBs. I think it would have helped if I could have run some of my exotic schemes in the National championship with Palmer as the centerpiece.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote